The 2018 NSW Seniors Festival will run from Wednesday 4 April – Sunday 15 April (Yes, this is a couple of days longer than the 2017 dates).
The City of Parramatta Council will again be producing a Calendar of events/activities that are run during this time that target the over 55s in our community. This is an opportunity to not only run additional activities for this period, but also to advertise your services to the community.
- Attached is the application form that needs to be completed in MS Word and submitted to me by Tuesday, 27 February 2018. Please be sure to follow the form’s instructions and check your information for accuracy, as it is used to create Calendar entries.
- A new form should be used for each separate activity.
- Descriptions of at least one sentence should be provided for each activity.
- We particularly welcome relevant (and good quality) images to go with your event/activity. If you have photos that include people, please make sure that you have their permission for their image to be used in this way.
In addition to being available for download via Council’s website, hard copies will also be printed and sent around to relevant services. If you wish for hard copies to be sent your way, please include a postal address in your email to me.
Feel free to pass this on to your local networks – we welcome interest and participation from local non-profit services and groups.
Tanya Owen | Community Capacity Building Officer
City of Parramatta PO Box 32, Parramatta NSW 2124 ( (02) 9806 5599 | 0448 876 982
* email@example.com Links | www.cityofparramatta.nsw.gov.au