MEGT has traineeship vacancies in the Sydney CBD, Eastern Suburbs and Inner Western suburbs for people who are interested in working in a customer service role.
Our client is an international company involved in the development, manufacture, and sales of digital printing systems, various printing services, and industrial inkjet printers; the provision of related consumables, solutions, and services.
The successful applicants will be required to provide excellent customer service to internal departments and external clients and stakeholder. You will have to arrange for technical appointments or relocation of equipment, process, track and invoice for a variety of order types.
To be considered for this position you will:
Be an excellent communicator
- Have a fantastic telephone manner
- Be enthusiastic about providing the best customer service at all times
- Have a high level attention to detail.
- Be well presented
- Be able to commit to a 12 month traineeship
- Be willing and able to complete a Certificate three qualification
- Be available to work Monday to Friday – 38 hrs per week.
This is an entry level position for a young person who may wish to complete a qualification. Full training will be provided.
If you feel that this might be the role for you, then send your Resume and a covering letter addressing the criteria to IATN@megt.com.au Applications close 5th February 2018
If you have any questions, please phone 8778 8988.