As the People and Workplace Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the People and Workplace team to deliver on the HR Strategy and NSWALC workplace needs.
- Developing and executing human resources strategies, policies and frameworks including workforce planning; talent acquisition and the Aboriginal Employment Strategy; performance management; and capability development.
- Ensuring seamless delivery of value adding and efficient People and Workplace services.
- Partnering with the business to identify and deliver on People and Workplace needs.
- Managing employee relations including EBA interpretation and advice on employee relations matters in accordance with relevant legislation and NSWALC policy.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Knowledge and understanding of the cultural practices, values and issues that affect Aboriginal people.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in human resources or a related discipline.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in senior generalist human resource roles with team management experience.
- High level interpersonal, influencing, and relationship management skills applied in a complex, diverse stakeholder environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of contemporary human resource and workplace management practices and policies.
For more information see attached: Manager People Workplace Job Ad