Celebrate Burramatta NAIDOC with a range of free activities at Parramatta Park, including:
• Headline act by Casey Donovan
• Performances by Evie J Willie and Rebecca Hatch
• Open corroboree sand circle
• Traditional dance and music
• Greater Western Sydney Giants sports activities
• Food stalls and a free BBQ
• Arts, craft and games
• Heritage tours
Don’t miss the free BBQ and a spectacular fireworks finale on the banks of the river too!
This year’s theme recognises the invaluable contribution Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women have made – and continue to make – to our communities, families and our culture.