We are looking for motivated young people who are looking for a great opportunity to gain a respected trade.
Working on a major infrastructure job on the M4, you will be required to work 5 days a week and attend TAFE 1 day a week.
The job is installing all the electrical works for the M4 tunnels so you will be required to work underground and must
be prepared to gain the following tickets in order to gain access to the project:
- Construction Card (White Card)
- EWP Card <11m (Yellow Card)
- Working At Heights Card
These tickets can be gained in conjunction with your job network provider.
You will need:
- Good mathematical skills
- A can do attitude with a strong work ethic
- Ability to get to job sites (job sites can move around NSW depending on the project)
- Desire to gain a TRADE and an amazing career
Protech are committed to being a positive influence in people’s lives and really want to pater with this community to create opportunities
that are meaningful and have long term scope.
If you are interested please all Amy on 0418 361 311 for more information.