The NSW Branch of the Public Health Association of Australia has a scholarship open to any Aboriginal or Torres Islander person who has a strong interest in public health to attend the Public Health Prevention Conference 2-4 May in Sydney.
The scholarship will comprise funds to support conference registration to attend the Public Health Prevention Conference 2018 in Sydney and a one year PHAA membership (for the 2018/2019 financial year). Funds to support travel and accommodation costs if the scholarship awardee lives outside of Greater Sydney will be considered.
- This scholarship is only open to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- The applicant must be currently or thinking about working and/or studying in a public health field
- The applicant must reside in NSW
- The applicant must not be presenting at or otherwise be attending the conference
- The applicant must be able to attend the full conference from 2-4 May 2018
Please see the flyer and application form below for more information.
If you have any queries, please contact Travers Johnstone Travers.Johnstone@health.nsw.gov.au>