Roads and Maritime Services Apprenticeship and Traineeship Program 2019
Kick start your career on the road! A friendly reminder that applications for the Aboriginal Apprentices and Trainees for 2019 will close this Sunday 7 October 2018.
What we offer:
- Apprenticeships – Civil Construction (Roads), Civil Construction (Bridges), Plant Mechanic, Bridge Carpenter, Electrician and Painter
- Traineeships – Business Administration and Civil Construction (Road Marker)
- Generous working conditions, benefits and flexible working arrangements
- Earn while you learn in a supportive environment
- Up to 4 years apprenticeship and 2 to 3 year traineeship with ongoing career development
- Become part of the Roads and Maritime Aboriginal Employee Network
Who can apply?
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people of all ages and genders are encouraged to apply for this exciting opportunity! You can be a school-leaver, re-entering the workforce or a mature age worker simply wishing to change careers.
Apply Now To find out more about these opportunities go to iworkfor.nsw.gov.au or contact Roads and Maritime Aboriginal Employment team. Email Aboriginal.Jobs@rms.nsw.gov.au
Find out more at an information session near you! Roads and Maritime are hosting information sessions across the state for Aboriginal people where you can ask questions and learn more. Contact our Aboriginal Employment team to find out about sessions near you. Email mailto:Aboriginal.Jobs@rms.nsw.gov.au