Posted on behalf of First Nations Health Authority
We at the First Nations Health Authority here in BC, Canada are very much looking forward to attending the upcoming 8th gathering of Healing Our Spirit Worldwide!
One of our team members noticed that there was ½ Ironman happening the day before HOSW. Yay – we thought we’d be great cheerleaders. Turns out, there’s a relay option and now…..we’re in it.
So, we have the makings of two ‘fun and very non-competitive’ teams but we need more people – so – Friends!!! Let’s make an International Indigenous Ironman Team!! We are looking for a swimmer and one runner to join us.
Our current team includes:
- Katie Skelton, Henvy Inlet First Nation, projects & partnerships, CEO/CMO office, First Nations Health Authority
- Joe Gallagher, Tla’amin Nation, CEO, First Nations Health Authority
- Myself, Dr. Evan Adams, Tla’amin Nation, CMO, First Nations Health Authority
- Date/Time: Sunday, November 25, 2018. Swim start: 6:15am
- Location: Sydney International Regatta Centre, Western Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Cost: Relay is $486.00 [AUD], so divided by 3 athletes = $162 [AUD] each
For more information go to:Ironman 70.3 Western Sydney