Could you please distribute through your networks? We currently have four PhD scholarships on offer at UNSW (closing date 21st of July, 2017).
· $40K a year stipend for four years
· Tuition fees covered for the full 4 year period
· Coaching and mentoring as a critical part of your highly personalised leadership development plan
· Up to $10k each year to build your career and support your international research collaborations
· At least 5 of these scholarships reserved for Indigenous research candidates.
In particular, if you know of anyone that has recently completed an honours degree, or is scheduled to finish this year, can please let them know about the topics we are offering (click on the links for more information): Redefining Indigenous Self-Determination in Australian Public Policy Exploring the Capacity of Tourism Activities for Indigenous Heritage Sites Compulsory Racial Segregation, Rugby League and Aboriginal Identity Closing the Gap? Critical Perspectives on Health Policy and Indigenous Self-Determination
Associate Professor Reuben Bolt [PhD; MMAP; GradCertMGMT; BHS hons]
Director, Nura Gili Indigenous Programs Unit
Balnaves Place: Home of Nura Gili Lower Ground Floor Electrical Engineering Building G17 UNSW SYDNEY NSW 2052 AUSTRALIA
T: +61 (2) 9385 3795 E: firstname.lastname@example.org