Western Sydney Arts & Cultural Projects
Western Sydney Arts and Cultural Projects funding supports professional arts and cultural projects delivered in Western Sydney by artists and arts and cultural workers living in Western Sydney at any stage of the creative process.
The information on this page is a guide only. Before you apply, please read the Western Sydney Strategic Funding Program Guidelines for more comprehensive information, including special eligibility requirements, assessment criteria and support material for this funding category.
Closing dates and timeframe
- Applications open: Friday 12 October 2018.
- Applications close: Monday 19 November 2018.
- Projects must start after 1 February 2019 and be completed within a two-year period.
Who can apply?
- Individual artists and arts/cultural workers living in Western Sydney.
- Partnerships and groups based in Western Sydney.
- Organisations based in Western Sydney.
Support for applicants based outside of Western Sydney may be considered in special circumstances. Please contact Sam Wild, Senior Manager, Arts Investment and Development at firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification.
Find out more in the Western Sydney Arts and Cultural Projects Guidelines
What you can apply for
- You can apply for up to $60,000 for projects delivered within 12 months.
- You can apply for up to $75,000 for projects delivered over more than 12 months.
To apply, complete and submit the Western Sydney Arts & Cultural Projects application form available through our secure online grants system: Smartygrants